This is a very healthy crossbreed between two of our most valued audio cables: The D – 102 III HYBRID and The INTEGRATION HYBRID. Its versatility allows it to work as a balanced interconnect and as a microphone or music instrument cable.
- Multi-strand Fusion Technology conductors. This means it has glass-like atomic structure like a non-crystalline frozen liquid and is free from inter crystalline boundaries, which are the number one reason for extra sonic harshness and harmonic structures in metal cables.
- Highly protective against intensive use. Such consequences as internal material deformation or displacement could lead to a grainy and aggressive sound. Fusion Technology conductors prevent this from happening.
- Hybrid technology means the conductors are embedded in a conductive layer containing our Linear Structured Carbon ®. Applied in the cable’s signal lines and shielding, L. S. C. uplifts the quality and performance with extra mechanical and chemical protection; prevents static electrical charges to arise from cable movements or other dynamic stresses (microphony) and further improves the cable’s shielding factor and noise immunity.
- Armed with a mighty triple layer shielding. It provides perfect cable crosstalk rejection and maximum immunity to radio frequency and other electromagnetic interference in your audio signals.
- The strong and very flexible jacket is made of rugged and hardwearing HULLIFLEX ®. It provides superb mechanical and chemical protection ensuring a very long lifespan.
- Despite the huge amount of technology packed inside, The WATERFALL HYBRID is only 7.0 mm thick and flexible enough to work as a microphone or music instrument cable.
In short, The WATERFALL HYBRID is a great sounding interconnect that will last a lifetime. It’s refreshingly liquid and it pours with purity and splashing dynamics!…
The WATERFALL HYBRID (Halogen Free)
- material: Fusion
- product category: interconnect – Balanced, Unbalanced, Analogue, Mid-range
- product category: musical instruments cable
- product category: microphone cable
- cable type: Triple screened twin core (Balanced)
- conductor material: FUSION TECHNOLOGY: amorphous Cu/Zn/Ag alloy + HYBRID: Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s)
- design purpose: Balanced and unbalanced audio interconnect; Microphone and musical instrument cable
- eff conductor: Cores: 0.27 mm² / Cores: ~AWG 23 / Cores: 12; Screen: 192
- external diameter: 7.0 mm.
- jacket colors: Light-brown
- resistance: Cores: 0.28 Ohm/m.; Screen: 1.0 Ohm/100 m.
- capacitance: 59 pF/m.
- characteristic impedance: ~110 Ohm (in balanced configuration); Allows AES-EBU standard digital audio transmission
- insulation: Cores: PE foam; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min.
- connector types: Our RCA type C – 7.3; Neutrik XLR; Neutrik 1/4″ (6.3 mm.) Jack/Phone plug; Custom mountable on ordered lengths.